Black Surya Help

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls

I am totally smitten with the Surya L in black, but its proving very elusive! They are out of stock on line. LV CSD are just as elusive about when and if they will come back in, and I did note that the L isnt even featured on the USA site, so wondered if they were even phasing the smaller one out? Only looked cos am visiting States in a few weeks.

Does anyone have any advice ( read miracles) about if this is normal for the items to go out of stock for months? I know they are all hand made so makes some sense.

Also does anyone have the Surya L and how are you finding it?

2. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THIS IS A MULIPLE POSTING!!!

My other posting is about availability(bar a small ps), this one is about the bag itself, totally different subject..................yes I probably should have remembered to put it all in one thread, but didnt. :shrugs:

If you have a Surya Black L can you advise on:
    1. wear of leather
    2. L or XL? whats your opinion, am 5ft 5in size 10 some say XL just that bit too big.
    3. Have read some posts that say looks cheap ( horror) what would you say to that? I think I may know already! :nuts:
    4. Colours - Black? or Grey from States?

many thanks.....

3. PS thats not me shouting at start of posting thats a desperate plea!

4. I really like the Black Surya in L!

5. I have the Black Surya XL and LOVE it. It does NOT look cheap at all! It is a beautiful soft patent that shows the pattern beautifully on the bag. I love the look of patent anyway, Vernis is my favorite line, so this combined with my love for the Mahina bags was a perfect fit.

Sometimes when LV is phasing items out, they stop selling them online and send the items to larger boutiques. I still the see the Black Surya when I go to the boutiqes, so call LV in the States to ask them about stock for the place you are visiting. Be sure to tell them L or XL depending on the size you want.

6. I copied my response from your other thread:

I have the Black Surya XL and LOVE it. It does NOT look cheap at all! It is a beautiful soft patent that shows the pattern beautifully on the bag. I love the look of patent anyway, Vernis is my favorite line, so this combined with my love for the Mahina bags was a perfect fit.

Sometimes when LV is phasing items out, they stop selling them online and send the items to larger boutiques. I still the see the Black Surya when I go to the boutiqes, so call LV in the States to ask them about stock for the place you are visiting. Be sure to tell them L or XL depending on the size you want.

7. 1. wear of leather -
    I've had my XL Surya over a year and it's wearing fine.
    2. L or XL? whats your opinion, am 5ft 5in size 10 some say XL just that bit too big. -
    I would have gotten the Surya as L since I already have a Mahina XL. But I did not know LV was going to release the L size. I don't think the XL is too big a size.
    3. Have read some posts that say looks cheap ( horror) what would you say to that? I think I may know already!
    - This bag does NOT look cheap! I love patent and the Surya does not compare to cheap patent items that are out there. If you get this bag, be ready for the compliments.
    4. Colours - Black? or Grey from States? I only like this color in Black. The other colors, IMO, do not compliment the Surya line.

8. Trolley - Dolley

not really this post is more about availability of the product help, my other one is all about how owners are finding the bag itself. Yes I agree I could have just put in one post but forgot to ask all the questions I needed. Apologies. give me a break i am new to this:cry:

9. thanks a million for your reply Gre8dane thats really helpful re the phasing out of not to be continued lines and I certainly will try and ring the mall at Millenia and see if they have stock. cheers. x

10. gre8dane - thanks so much for your help you have been a star!