Black Surya Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls

I am totally smitten with the Surya L in black, but its proving very elusive! They are out of stock on line. LV CSD are just as elusive about when and if they will come back in, and I did note that the L isnt even featured on the USA site, so wondered if they were even phasing the smaller one out? Only looked cos am visiting States in a few weeks.

Does anyone have any advice ( read miracles) about if this is normal for the items to go out of stock for months? I know they are all hand made so makes some sense.

Also does anyone have the Surya L and how are you finding it?

2. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THIS IS A MULIPLE POSTING!!!

My other posting is about availability(bar a small ps), this one is about the bag itself, totally different subject..................yes I probably should have remembered to put it all in one thread, but didnt. :shrugs:

If you have a Surya Black L can you advise on:
    1. wear of leather
    2. L or XL? whats your opinion, am 5ft 5in size 10 some say XL just that bit too big.
    3. Have read some posts that say looks cheap ( horror) what would you say to that? I think I may know already! :nuts:
    4. Colours - Black? or Grey from States?

many thanks.....

3. PS thats not me shouting at start of posting thats a desperate plea!

4. I really like the Black Surya in L!

5. I have the Black Surya XL and LOVE it. It does NOT look cheap at all! It is a beautiful soft patent that shows the pattern beautifully on the bag. I love the look of patent anyway, Vernis is my favorite line, so this combined with my love for the Mahina bags was a perfect fit.

Sometimes when LV is phasing items out, they stop selling them online and send the items to larger boutiques. I still the see the Black Surya when I go to the boutiqes, so call LV in the States to ask them about stock for the place you are visiting. Be sure to tell them L or XL depending on the size you want.

6. I copied my response from your other thread:

I have the Black Surya XL and LOVE it. It does NOT look cheap at all! It is a beautiful soft patent that shows the pattern beautifully on the bag. I love the look of patent anyway, Vernis is my favorite line, so this combined with my love for the Mahina bags was a perfect fit.

Sometimes when LV is phasing items out, they stop selling them online and send the items to larger boutiques. I still the see the Black Surya when I go to the boutiqes, so call LV in the States to ask them about stock for the place you are visiting. Be sure to tell them L or XL depending on the size you want.

7. 1. wear of leather -
    I've had my XL Surya over a year and it's wearing fine.
    2. L or XL? whats your opinion, am 5ft 5in size 10 some say XL just that bit too big. -
    I would have gotten the Surya as L since I already have a Mahina XL. But I did not know LV was going to release the L size. I don't think the XL is too big a size.
    3. Have read some posts that say looks cheap ( horror) what would you say to that? I think I may know already!
    - This bag does NOT look cheap! I love patent and the Surya does not compare to cheap patent items that are out there. If you get this bag, be ready for the compliments.
    4. Colours - Black? or Grey from States? I only like this color in Black. The other colors, IMO, do not compliment the Surya line.

8. Trolley - Dolley

not really this post is more about availability of the product help, my other one is all about how owners are finding the bag itself. Yes I agree I could have just put in one post but forgot to ask all the questions I needed. Apologies. give me a break i am new to this:cry:

9. thanks a million for your reply Gre8dane thats really helpful re the phasing out of not to be continued lines and I certainly will try and ring the mall at Millenia and see if they have stock. cheers. x

10. gre8dane - thanks so much for your help you have been a star!