Black suede boots by stuart weitzman

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
USA
Hi All!

I just purchased beautiful otk boots; highland by Stuart Weitzman. I have been wanting these boots for so long, as soon as i saw them available i had to have them. I am so in love with the boots and i love how they make my leg so sexy but not over the top.
But!!! The color transfer is crazy.. I only tried on one leg and after just pulling it on, i noticed black dyes on my hands.
I mean, is this normal? I have black ankle boots and pumps by other brands, i have never noticed bleeding colors.

Does anyone please share your experience and expert opinions? I love the boots so much but i am so debating whether i should send them bag because of the dye transfer.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

May 14, 2008
Mine were like that when I first got them but it's now stopped. I also bought a spray to restore the colour, however haven't needed to use it. For reference I bought it about 9 months ago.

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
USA
Wow great! So it will eventually get better. Can i ask approximately how long it took for yours to stop bleeding? I am also so worried because my car has light color seats too.