black studded mini tanner AND mini preston?

Oct 8, 2012
Hey ladies, I was wondering if I can get some opinions. Is too excessive to have both of theses bags in the same color? I really love my mini tanner, and when the mini preston went on sale, I jumped the gun and bought it. Now I am having second thoughts because both bags are very similar. I was afraid to get it in the ecru color because I am too much of a klutz for lighter colors. Please be honest.
Thanks!

Attachments

• coach3.jpg
    coach3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 351
  • coach.jpg
    coach.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 364
Okay, this is probably an unpopular opinion here but for me, those are way too similar to justify owning both. But if they make you happy, it doesn't matter!

Having both sounds like something I would do, Lol. I bet you will come up with something you like better later.

If you were forced to cut the tags off one right now and use it which would you pick?

A suggestion: Put the other one aside for a couple of weeks/months. If you don't go to use it, return it.

EDIT: Another thought... does your stuff fit better in one than the other?

Okay, this is probably an unpopular opinion here but for me, those are way too similar to justify owning both. But if they make you happy, it doesn't matter!
That's what I was thinking, but they are both so stinking cute!

Having both sounds like something I would do, Lol. I bet you will come up with something you like better later.

If you were forced to cut the tags off one right now and use it which would you pick?

A suggestion: Put the other one aside for a couple of weeks/months. If you don't go to use it, return it.

EDIT: Another thought... does your stuff fit better in one than the other?
Well I have been using the mini tanner for months now,and I love how much I can fit into it. The mini preston is not yet physically with me, its in the mail. I guess when I have both of them physically in my presence I'll be able to make a final decision.
Thank you both for your opinions!

I had the mini tanner for a few weeks then returned it because I knew the breakaway zipper would have annoyed me. I now own the mini Preston and love it. Only problem is that 2 studs look like they are starting to pop out. I'm going to take it in to FP soon and see what they think.

I own the mini tanner and when the studded mini preston came out I really loved the style. I was tempted to get it in the black as I was also afraid of the lighter color but at the end I couldn't justify to own them both in the black due to being so similar and went for the ecru, which I also love since has the silver studs. I put a lot of conditioner everytime I wear it to protect it and it does the trick ! I take care of my bags but I dont really baby them so it works for me as it makes it easier to clean dirt and even protects it from getting water marks when it rains. I 'm really glad I got it as it is a cute pretty little bag. All that said, just get what makes you happy and works for you, As long as you enjoy your bags it is ok to have similar styles :smile:

I don't know that I could do two of the studded bags. I do have two mini prestons however, because it turns out I love the style and how well it works for my items I carry :smile: So, I can't in good conscience tell you to turn down the mini preston because I think you will love it!

I'm personally not a fan of the same style or even different color bag. I like more variety but I love studs!

I can tell you I have Stud P in ecru and the Toaster in white. I'm pretty hard on my bags in that I don't spray them. I just try and be careful about where I put them. I also do not have kids so there are no little sticky hands which probably helps me out quite a bit too.

They have been my exclusive bags for the past month and they are both still pristine which kind of shocks me with my stark white Toaster. So, if that's the only thing holding you back from the ecru, I would take a leap of faith. However, if it's just not your thing, I think a girl can never have too many of what she really loves.

I'm personally not a fan of the same style or even different color bag. I like more variety but I love studs!

I can tell you I have Stud P in ecru and the Toaster in white. I'm pretty hard on my bags in that I don't spray them. I just try and be careful about where I put them. I also do not have kids so there are no little sticky hands which probably helps me out quite a bit too.

They have been my exclusive bags for the past month and they are both still pristine which kind of shocks me with my stark white Toaster. So, if that's the only thing holding you back from the ecru, I would take a leap of faith. However, if it's just not your thing, I think a girl can never have too many of what she really loves.
Yes, her Stud P in ecru is gorgeous! :smile:

Well I guess it wasn't meant to be, I just got an email stating that my order for the mini preston was cancelled :sad:. I guess I will just learn to be happy with my tanner. Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate it. I might try to get the mini preston in another color though, I really like the style.

Hey ladies, I was wondering if I can get some opinions. Is too excessive to have both of theses bags in the same color? I really love my mini tanner, and when the mini preston went on sale, I jumped the gun and bought it. Now I am having second thoughts because both bags are very similar. I was afraid to get it in the ecru color because I am too much of a klutz for lighter colors. Please be honest.
Thanks!

I have both too, but my mini tanner is saddle brown and mini preston is black....that's how I avoided the 'too much alike' conflict. That being said, if you love both the bags and both in black, have both of them. Find another one on sale and go for it. Macy's and Dillards both have them marked down.

Bon Ton keeps putting the studded preston up on the web site and lets you order it and the almost immediately cancels the order. Preston disappears off the website for about 24 hours and they put it back up again. I ordered and got cancelled 3 times....each time they've gotten an increasingly nasty email from me. If they don't have any QUIT putting it back up on the website! Anyway, I ordered from elsewhere, cost me a little more, but at least I'm getting it and not a cancellation notice.

I have both too, but my mini tanner is saddle brown and mini preston is black....that's how I avoided the 'too much alike' conflict. That being said, if you love both the bags and both in black, have both of them. Find another one on sale and go for it. Macy's and Dillards both have them marked down.

Bon Ton keeps putting the studded preston up on the web site and lets you order it and the almost immediately cancels the order. Preston disappears off the website for about 24 hours and they put it back up again. I ordered and got cancelled 3 times....each time they've gotten an increasingly nasty email from me. If they don't have any QUIT putting it back up on the website! Anyway, I ordered from elsewhere, cost me a little more, but at least I'm getting it and not a cancellation notice.
Oh that's so annoying when they keep throwing something up there and then you get a cancellation email. That happened to me with a necklace at L&T a few times. I finally ended up ordering it at Bloomies and now I'm actually getting it in the mail!!!