Black Stud Nikki with GUNMETAL HARDWARE on Singer22!

It's funny because i way prefer the gold studded nikki. I guess it's because they stand out more - i like that. The gunmetal hardware is still gorgeous too though!

huuummm... I really thought I was going to like the gunmetal on black, but I'm not crazy about it. Don't shoot me, but it looks kinda cheap/plasticky to me, maybe it is just their photo. Perhaps I'd like it more in person?

^^Indybop I was thinking the exact same thing! I am looking forward to a reveal to see how they look in different lighting/photos. I have actually been contemplating a studded Nikki and I like the gold studs!

I think i like the black with silver, and gold studs better! The gunmetal really blends in with the black on the nikki. Its really nice for people that aren't a fan of studs but still want an ooomph.

That's why I like it. I think it gives the black bag a little somethin' somethin' for those of us who don't want the gold or silver studs. I actually like it a lot--funny coming from a person who hates gunmetal. . . LOL!

I think i like the black with silver, and gold studs better! The gunmetal really blends in with the black on the nikki. Its really nice for people that aren't a fan of studs but still want an ooomph.