black stam question

1. hey guys!

i know that the price on stams were raised to 1275 for the fall, and from the forum, it seems that the black stems now have beige suede in them...

however, i was at bloomies today and the stam i was shown was priced at 1275 but had the linen inside...like the ones they have on the patent stams...so im a lil confused...

also...i think the leather on it was the icy kind instead of the nappa/soft ones....

which is why im kinda confused right now...

can anyone clarify what the black stams we see around now should be like...and can i find them in the smooth leather? thanks so much!! sorry for all these questions - im new to stams!

2. Ironically, the price increase to $1275 now gets us the canvas lining :yucky: so you saw the newer ones. Actually, the cotton/canvas has kind of grown on me but I'd still prefer the suede. The last batch with the beige suede was still priced at $1200. The leather on the newer ones is half way between Icy and Nappa. It's smoother than Icy but not as smooth as Nappa. I don't think they're making the Nappa anymore but I'm not totally sure.

3. can i just ask a quick questions, which bloomies carried the stam...i called the bloomies in ny and was told that they will be not purchasing any more stams. probably a missed informed sa or one that thought she knew everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice