Black Spy?

1. I think I want a black leather spy. I really don't know much about them other than my friend has a hologram one and it is GORGEOUS. I think I'll just take a black one. Of course, I'm pretty sure everything I'm finding online is completely fake...does anyone know where I can buy one online from a reputable site? Also, how much do the black ones go for on eBay if they are authentic?

2. I have a black spy - I love it! A great size and I dont have to worry about it getting dirty.

3. You can try styledrops.com

4. You can also try calling the Fendi boutique around your area. That's where I got mine.

5. The boutique in NYC has a black one right now- I saw it the other day. I would say you are going to have to pay near full price either way, so just get it through a store :smile: It is a gorgeous bag! It retails for about $2225 plus tax

6. I saw one in Fendi Houston's Galleria. Try to call them. It's beautiful!

7. Yup I saw that too yesterday! :yes:

Sweetea did you see the cognac one too? I was really liking it yesterday. It went great with the outfit i was wearing . I had to leave the store immeadiatley. LOL:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice