Black Specks on Handles

1. :cry: ive had a speedy 25 since feb 20 2006. its has begun to ozidize and now i see like black specks in the leather all over the handles, and really they are ugly. when the bag patina mores will it be non-noticable? or anyother way i can get them out?

2. can you post a pic?

3. let me try :smile:

4. I have the popincourt and it also has black small spots marks/specks. I have had it the pop since Feb 2006. What are the small spots from? I thought I got something on the handles , but I have been careful. How did you get the small spots? any idea or is it the leather?

5. i dunno, but when i look at it all the the little holes on the leather are "darker" and it looks weird. (and i cant take a pic, its in my vavin gm which is at my grannies house)

6. i *think* my handles have this too although it's not very noticeable. i think what you mean is that the pores in the leather are darker and look black? (which i am assuming can be normal)

7. same thing on my speedy handles, little black specks. I am so careful and my hands are always clean when I hold it....

8. I Wonder What That Is...

9. exactly what im talking about!!! :love:

10. I had that on my handles also. It was very noticeable when the handles were very light, but now that they have darkened just a tiny bit more, you can't see it. I am so careful when holding my bag, I only put it over my sleeve, but I think that the black spots come from oils in your hands, or dirt, etc. It won't be as bad when the handles get a bit darker. It used to drive me crazy!!

11. I see it on my recently purchased Ellipse as well. Not noticeable unless you look very closely.

12. i know what u are talking about!!! I have it on my ellipse handles as well, but it's not noticeable at all now that it's more patinaed. Hang in there...

13. yeah, i just looked at mine too. i remember i used to see the black pores, but now that it's more patinaed i don't even see them anymore :biggrin:

14. ahh im hanging on...

whut would u recommend to get this huge lead/sweat mark off?

15. Black heads maybe? :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice