Black Signature Leah Tote 13140

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This happens to me occasionally. I see a somewhat older design and by then it's really hard to find. Anyone recognize or have this one? It's a black Leah large signature tote.

http://cutecarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/coach-leah.jpg?w=300&h=300

I can't tell if it's a canvas or a sateen fabric? I've looked online and called around but no one has it. It might be one of those hopeless, impossible situations where it just can't be found. :sad:

2. I have that in the legacy stripe (love!), and it is sateen. I don't carry it much because it is a little big for me, but it is a great shape and very comfortable to wear.

Good luck on your search!

Edited to add - Keep an eye on eBay. There are usually plenty of them listed there.

3. Oh, you just made my day.:smile: Really. Thanks for responding and then your edit makes me not feel so hopeless. There are none listed on eBay but I will keep checking now that I know "it's possible."

So glad you love your bag. The size is perfect for me (we are all different). Thanks again!

4. Keep us posted when you find your bag!

5. #5 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    Will do and thanks.:smile: I am pretty sure now that the style number is actually 13139 though. There are several light khaki 13139s on the bay. I'll keep looking............. :smile: