Black Shopping Tote

Thanks Ladies, I just took her to the supermarket and loaded her up with Wheatbix and bread.

Pupster: One set is whiter than the other and feel a little different which is why I think they've been glued (the ones on the right in the pic). I, naturally, took a really crappy photo.

Cal said:
Thanks Ladies, I just took her to the supermarket and loaded her up with Wheatbix and bread.

Pupster: One set is whiter than the other and feel a little different which is why I think they've been glued (the ones on the right in the pic). I, naturally, took a really crappy photo.

A-ha! Hmm...is it stiff, though? The bag still looks gorgeous, though! :smile: It's funny because at first my white sided tassles bugged me, but now I hardly notice them and I don't think anyone else does either. lol. Enjoy your lovely bag! :smile:

Pupster, it's not stiff, just stiffer then the other. I absolutely don't mind it being glued and you really can't even notice - of course I can, it's my bag ;)

I'm going to lube her up tonight to even out the leather.

Cal- so can you confirm with me whether it's possible to fit small children into these bags? (okay, I'm not being serious.. :smile: The size looks perfect on you! I love your bathroom (and your kitchen... from another thread)

mlertpac said:
Cal- so can you confirm with me whether it's possible to fit small children into these bags? (okay, I'm not being serious.. :smile:

Absolutely! Here's proof :yes:

Attachments

• Balfelix.jpg
    Balfelix.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Balfelix1.jpg
    Balfelix1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 2bals.jpg
    2bals.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 56