Black Shopping Tote

1. Wow - I'm in love with this bag. It arrived today!!! Yippeeeee!

I bought it off eBay (France) and the seller said it was new. It's definitely used, but in excellent condition. I got it for a very good price so am not worried about that. Although I think she's glued the tassels together as they're a little white on the sides.

She's a big bag, perfect for all the crap I lug around for myself and 2 small kids. She also sits beautifully on my shoulder and is feather-light (unlike my Paddy tote).

Oh, the last picture is of the cloth after I gave her a good clean/condition. Yuk.

shopping.jpg shopping1.jpg shopping2.jpg shopping4.jpg shopping5.jpg shopping6.jpg shopping7.jpg clothyuk.jpg
  2. I've admired this bag in Barneys (they had Ink and Black) last time I looked if anyone is interested--the NYC store. I finally decided that the open top wasn't a good thing for me, especially in New York, but if that's not an issue the design is great. Congrats!

3. I Love it!!! Congratulations!

4. wow, she's gorgeous Cal & ya know, the tassles on my new black '06 twiggy are doing the same thing :P

5. Cal, she's gorgeous! Congrats on a great bag at a great price. You wear it very, very well!

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. cal, that is a great bag! looks fabulous on you. i never really considered this style before... but hmmm.... maybe i should. i think this is the first time i've seen it worn. thanks for sharing.

(great cleaning!)

7. Thanks ladies. The first two pics have a shoebox with shoes in her (I was pretending to shop). I'm sure I won't mind the open top as I never close my bags anyway.

At first I thought it was some of the bag's colour coming off onto the cloth but I'm pretty certain it's grub from the original owner.

8. Congrats! I saw this bag in Caramel on a lady yesterday. I couldn't place what type of bag it was and now I know.

9. Gosh, cal... congrats :smile: it's gorgeous, and it's BIG! love it

10. Cal- it looks awesome on you!!!! I love that style! I saw one at Barney's Chestnut Hill if anyone is interested.

11. that is an awesome, carry everything bag! congrats!!!

12. What a coincidence--I just saw that bag IRL for the first time yesterday--it's beautiful! Congrats!

13. I was looking at all of the b-bag styles on AtelierNaff a few days ago and thinking that I had not seen this one yet! It looks great! Love the size and shape! You look awesome together!

14. i agree & it looks much smooshier here than it did there :yes:

15. Congrats, Cal! It looks great on you! :heart: Btw, my tassels on my new 06 oxblood are white on the sides, too. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice