Black Shoe Bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nice!

I'm not buying anything overseas anymore. Shipping takes too long

2. is it just me or are the studs a little stunted? I was thinking of bidding but got a little thrown off by the studs...and what do u use the shoe bag for (well, apart from storing shoes...)?

3. I guess you can use it to put anything in it, but it's a shoe bag and was created for shoes. Maybe because I have several of them (not balenciagas, but a variety of designers), I can't see using it as anything else since it'll always look and feel like a shoe bag to me.

4. ^ surfer, do you think it was really intended just for shoes? I just figured it was a little joke from the designer - otherwise I would have expected it to be made more than just one season. I use mine for errands and such, it's super handy - I don't even think of it as a shoe bag or intended for storing anything. The hardware is "mini" compared to a regular bag - it's like the clutch hardware.

5. ^ Yeah, I personally also think it is a different style/take on the clutch. I'm honestly not even sure if it could really fit shoes? :shame: I thought it was the cutest little bag, a perfect larger size, yet still petite enough to store inside your bigger bags. It's also a great little handheld/wristlet style bag for evening / errands.

6. I think it can be used for other things, just like a briefcase can be used as a cosmetic traincase. I have a lot of shoe bags and by the measurements it's the fits right in there and looks just like a shoebag. Not to say you CAN'T use it to store other things but it just looks like the other shoebags I have that are just that, a shoebag. Just like I've seen sunglass bags be used as cosmetic bags. People can be versatile irregardless on what it really is. I'm just giving my own opinion because I deal with a ton of them. ** oh and once I called Barney's to see what they had on sale and they referred to them as a shoebag also. And one more which is kind of funny...once Barney's called the hobo as a feed bag. So, bbags can be used for a variety of things but I don't think I'll be filling any of their bags with grain. lol

7. I remember when the day bag used to be called the saddle / feed bag when it first came out!

8. Yeah, It was called a potato sack also.

9. Many of the SAs at Barneys in Boston and CH still call day bags "feed bags." A number of times I have asked about a day bag or hobo, an SA has paused and looked at me for a moment and then said, "oh, the feedbag."

10. I know this seller and she's absolutely honest ;) - I know that she bought this black shoebag from a lovely PFer :yes: - so no doubt it's authentic and in very good/mint condition.
    I have this 'shoe bag' in teal and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it !!! I store all my little things and papers in it and put this into my bigger handbag - it's easy and comfortable when I change my bag every day :love: ! Good luck to everyone :flowers: