Black shiny down coat - suggestions?

Hi all!
I am looking for a new down coat to make the winter more bearable (because I will be excited to wear the new coat!) any suggestions for a warm but stylish/cute one? I really like the shiny black ones (no clue what that material is called!) but I would consider non shiny, (fur hood would be awesome too!) Also on the longer side would be better, but above the knees. Thanks!!

I just bought Moncler Ilay. I have one Canada Goose and few Burberry down coats and I must say that Moncler beats them all. The fabric and the model and the zipper.. oh my gosh. They are in their own league! Get moncler, it is worth it! (But if you do not want, perhaps Armani or Parajumpers?)

http://www.madeleine.co.uk/fashion-...cket-502650062/down-jacket-1064031/index.html

I have their catalogue at home, lots of beautiful down coats here with the fur collar that you want.

I cannot see to post pics which is a shame.

These are cheaper than Moncler and are really nice. There is a gorgeous leather one (I know this is probably not right for you OP) with a lush silverfox collar which I am seriously considering.

Good luck.