Black SGH Mini Pom Pom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My New Black SGH Mini Pom Pom. I've been out of the loop, didn't even know there was a mini pom pom!! I love her, it's roomier than I thought, and much lighter. I had always wanted a GH Pom Pom but found it way too heavy. So this solves the problem!
    I wanted to post this, b/c I've read a couple of post where PFers wanted to see it :smile: Here she is :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. This is so cute. Congrats.

3. Congrats!

4. Love it, so gorgeous! congrats bobojue!

5. So adorable!! Hope to see some mod pics soon! :yes:

6. congrats! dont worry, school had put a toll on me and im outta the loop too so modeling pics please! :P

7. Modelling pics is posing to be really challenging for me right now. Very very very pregnant right now, belly is ready to pop. And looks ridiculous with a MINI pom pom, hahaha, forgive me ladies!!!

8. Oh my goodness, I LOVE it! Been hoping for a GH mini pom and here it is. :love: Congrats!

9. Beautiful bag! May I ask where did you get it and do they have it in RGHW?

10. I totally understand!

Congrats on your lovely little bag she is a real beauty :smile:

11. bobojue congrats on the new bag! It's too cute! :biggrin: Hope you have a safe pregnancy!

12. OMG!!!!! It's out!!! Exactly what I wanted!! :woohoo: stunning!!

13. oh it's soooo cute!!! congrates!

14. So cute, I love it! Congrats!

15. [​IMG]

Ahh, so cute! I love the little giant HW on it. Congrats!