Black Saffiano 1BA823, yes or no?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    Ladies who owns this bag, what is your opinion about it? I have a chance to buy it with 50% discount, should I take or not?
    I need a new working bag and actually like how this model looks like, but due to so many topics concerning saffiano leather quality issues I have a big doubt.. Please advise! Thanks.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465133789.076147.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465133803.332885.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465133938.551157.jpg

2. I think it is very nice

3. Thank you! I believe it's on sale because it's a previous version with the red textile lining inside and not leather as current version (which makes bag lighter I believe).

4. That is great, bag will be easier to carry :smile:

5. I like Prada but is also concerned with the quality.

6. Thank you ladies for your responses!
    Tomorrow I should receive the bag, but after reading tons of posts concerning current prada's saffiano quality I decided to return it. Will go for ysl sdj instead.

7. Already tried it. The one with the suede lining is SOOOOOOOOO heavy! Dont get that..

8. Thanks for advice! I've returned the bag, was really disappointed by the quality, metal parts which were not covered by plastic were partly dull and you can't clean it, strange lines on the surface of the bag. But the interior was surprisingly nice, it was a read leather. I realised I could like the bag if it would have a nice quality..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465501745.892062.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465501764.468264.jpg

9. Great decision. I really want a prada saffiano bag but the quality... Soo saddening!

10. Yes poor quality! Have tried opening and closing the zipper.. So awful compared to LV! And the glazing.. Argghh!! Such awful job.. If I'm the QC, surely it won't pass.