Black Rose Ring?

1. Anyone know where I can get a black rose ring like this one? This one is from Urban Outfitters but they only come in sizes 6 and 7. I need a 5 or smaller. Any ideas? I don't care if it is cheap, expensive or anything in between :P

p256465c.jpg
  2. I'm not sure if it comes in different sizes or not... but Anna Sui has a black rose ring lip gloss where you can flick open the black rose at the top and reveal a lip gloss inside.

Maybe you can try that? However, I have a funny feeling it's one size only.

3. ^^ That might work...any idea where I can find the Anna Sui ring? Thanks!:flowers:

4. hi again,

You can get it at any Anna Sui makeup counter. I'm from Canada so I only know where you can get it in the Toronto area...

but I'm sure even if there isn't a freestanding Anna Sui store near you, there should be an anna sui makeup counter at one of your local department stores?

I did a quick search for you and I can't find anna sui cosmetics at sephora.com, Saks, Neimans, Bergdorfs, or bloomies! wow.. I would've thought I'd find it at one of those places!!

Sorry I can't direct you to a specific place. Hope you're able to find a cosmetics counter!

5. Chanel fine jewelry or Chanel costume jewelry - both have rings like that. The fine jewelry ring is about $2,500 for the smaller size, I think the costume rings are $200-300.

6. H&M has one.

7. the Chanel one is so nice:love:

8. H&M has one. I believe it's $5.90 and it comes in s/m and m/l.

9. Thank you all so much for the suggestions :flowers:

I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'm going to check out some of the options.

10. Aldo shoes has that ring in a size 5.

11. Charlotte Russe has it for 3.99!

12. Thanks everyone!

I actually ended up getting the one from Urban Outfitters. I found one that was marked as a size 6 but it was actually much smaller than that.:yahoo:

So, if anyone else is looking for one, I suggest going to the store and acutally trying them on.

13. Are these still around any longer? I was hoping for one by Chanel but curious about others...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice