Black Rogue Felix bag, how fragile is Motif?

May 9, 2013
I have managed to get the regular Rogue with Felix the cat on. The bag is lovely but I feel the white paint and sequins might not stand the test of time. I am less worried about the sequins but the white substance outlining the cat looks as if it might peel or chip off. What are peoples experiences on using this bag? How is it holding up? I am thinking I might be better just buying the regular black Rogue and therefore wouldn't be afraid to use it. All comments appreciated.

I know quite a few people here have this bag and since it has been out a while they can probably help! I often see it photographed around here and I have yet to see one looking chipped or peeling.

I have the black Felix rogue and carry it every so often, I haven't noticed any changes on Felix or the sequins. When I feel like seeing the plain black side, switch the hangtags around and carry it where the picture is facing me rather than out. Even with it the picture rubbing against me nothing has happened to it. Still looks the same as when I got it.

I purchased this bag back in May during the sale and with the cooler weather I've started carrying it more frequently. I've also had similar concerns regarding the sequins and white paint, but it's been holding up really well. That being said,
I have the black Felix rogue and carry it every so often, I haven't noticed any changes on Felix or the sequins. When I feel like seeing the plain black side, switch the hangtags around and carry it where the picture is facing me rather than out. Even with it the picture rubbing against me nothing has happened to it. Still looks the same as when I got it.

I purchased this bag back in May during the sale and with the cooler weather I've started using it more frequently. I've had the embellished side rub against me as I walk and I've never noticed any wear either. I've actually been very impressed with how well it's held up.

I purchased this bag back in May during the sale and with the cooler weather I've started carrying it more frequently. I've also had similar concerns regarding the sequins and white paint, but it's been holding up really well. That being said,

I purchased this bag back in May during the sale and with the cooler weather I've started using it more frequently. I've had the embellished side rub against me as I walk and I've never noticed any wear either. I've actually been very impressed with how well it's held up.

Twins! I got mine during the sale as well! I was going to get a plain black one but when I saw the Felix for half the price I couldn't say no. I really am glad I got it. I even like the special creed. I am very happy with my Felix rogue.