Black RGGH or Pink RGGH??? I can't make up my mind!

lemontart

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I was at NM yesterday and was deciding between black RGGH City or pink RGGH City (the 2011 F/W pink...I don't know the name)...The combination of pink with RGGH is just wonderful but I worried that it will need high maintainence. Ended up I bought the black RGGH but I couldn't stop thinking about the pink one. What do you think? I know they are totally different but I just cannot make the decision....want to see what you all think. TIA! :smile:

If its Cyclamen Pink RGGH that is the other contender - get both. They are SO different from one another. First vote goes to black RGGH though - classic. CLASSIC.

I wonder if you had purchased the pink one if you would of gone home and not stopped thinking of the black one!
Its hard to make a decision when you like two things equally. With the pink one you just to be more careful as it is a light coloured bag so dirt/stains would show up easier than the black.
As gorgeous as they both are I would personally stick with the black as its a great staple Bal bag to have.

i say stick with the black, you will get much more use from it. your next one can be pink and that way you can alternate them so the pink wont wear as quickly. plus, rere is right, u got yourself a classic!! enjoy her!

I have cyclamen city..and its a very useful colour..its nice and bright and scuffs and marks don,t show up so much....black rggh is a classic.. But bal is famous for the stunning bright coloured leathers....

Thanks all! Agree that black is classic and I will use it very often...that was why I made this decision at the time of purchase...but after getting her home I can't stop thinking about the pink one! Too bad I can only get one at this time. I am going to NM later today with hubby....will see what he thinks....I have a feeling I will exchange it at the end...will keep you all posted!!

I think you're heading for the pink as your first bag.... and then, sometime down the line, you will get a black one (I didn't get a black Bal for almost three years, after first getting the coloured ones).

The pink will be harder to find once the run is over, so if you adore that one, you should get the pink one now. You can always get a nice black one again, only the hardware may be the mini Rose Gold.

Yes SkyBlueDay! What you said was exactly what the SA suggested! She said I can always get a black one but if I found a pink that I like, I should get it. I ended up exchange the black one with the pink! I am loving it! Thanks everyone for the input!