Black regular Alexa in A'dam

annaswe

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Hi, not sure if any of you ladies in A'dam are on the hunt for a black regular Alexa - but there is ONE left in the Mulberry shop at PC Hoftstr (I got the other one :yahoo:). The lovely staff there remembered that I asked about the regular black a few weeks back and called me abut their surprise delivery (only two bags). I jetted in whilst on the school run and quickly put a deposit down for one of the bags to pick up next week. They were both beautiful!!!

Hi,
picking it up next week as I literally only had time to run it to the shop and out again (I was on my bike on way to school to pick the kids up and it was pouring with rain). Will try to show pics when I've picked it up - I am not very technical though!

Wow, a first :woohoo:!! Congratulations!
Don't worry about posting the pics. I puzzled my way through it yesterday (and again today in order to get a better quality). I can explain in Dutch! You can pm me any time...

Ohh Black one!! yes please for pics, I saw one at Fenwick on new Bond st, it was lovely - looking forward to reviews and modeling pics.... congrats in advance, for now!!

well done; can see you hurrying in the rain on your bike! :woohoo:

I'm sure you can post pics; we all manage in the end and dutch will help you, so YES YOU CAN , looking forward to them.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, yes I am so excited about the bag -& thanks for all the offers of help in Dutch but I have to admit my Dutch is not the best - only been living here for a few years and am moving on in the summer. Will practice with pictures at the weekend though!

Congrats, it is a beautiful bag! I tried one on yesterday and was very tempted - the lush lambskin together with the snake skin details make a fab combination, rocker chic, yet classic.

Hi, repeating what I just posted in another thread - picking my Alexa in black plonge up this week :yahoo: and will post pics as soon as I can.

We appt have some major problem with the disc so can't do anything with photos until that is sorted this coming weekend- husband is off traveling with work and not back until Fri (he's the technical one).