Black quilted ZC - what are the chances of it going on sale?

redink

Feb 10, 2008
Hello! I bought my first ZC last week for full price ($450+tax! :shocked:) and am having major buyer's remorse. I didn't know if it would ever go on sale or not so I decided to take the plunge (plus, it was the last one at Nordies). Should I return it and wait to see if it goes on sale?

Black ZCs rarely, if ever, go on sale. You MIGHT be lucky enough to get one during a Friends & Family event or a Private Sale, but Nordstroms doesn't usually hold thos. If you're really regretting it, you might return it and look for one on ebay or Bonanzle or try to find one in a pretty color once all the sales start

Thanks! That actually makes me feel better about purchasing it because I don't ever see black ZCs on sale. Do you know of any upcoming sales that I should wait for? If not, I still don't feel as bad purchasing it full price now. It's my first MJ purchase and biggest purchase I've ever made and have saved up accordingly - just feels weird to drop that much on a wallet. I'm hoping to use it for many, many years though!