black quilted caviar WOC

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
These pictures were first uploaded by imkirsti.

If you've seen this WOC for sale at any Chanel boutique, please PM me... Thank you!! :smile:

Attachments

• WOC1.jpg
    WOC1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 755
  • WOC2.jpg
    WOC2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 577
  • WOC3.jpg
    WOC3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 367
Are you looking for black? There is a red one available. I'm not sure I can post the SA info, but PM me for contact.

Attachments

• red caviar WOC.jpg
    red caviar WOC.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 762
  • red caviar WOC 2.jpg
    red caviar WOC 2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 758
tille46, yup I'm going to call around the Chanel installations at Saks/Neimans maybe this weekend. imkirsti also gave me a heads up on which ones to try. The reason I am asking if anyone has seen that WOC at specific stores is because I'm currently situated overseas and am trying to avoid as many international calls as I can... The rates they charge for that are crazy!

bagchic1, I am looking for that specific one in black caviar, CC's and silver hardware. :shame: Thank you for your reply though- hopefully it will help someone else who is looking for that WOC. :tup:

I d'ont know where you are overseas, but as of last week, this particular WOC is sold out in every Chanel boutique in Paris, France.
I'm looking for this exact WOC myself, and I feel like I'm going to end up buying it off the bay :sad:
Good luck on your hunt ;)

The WOC in caviar should be $1500 for Double CC. Not very sure. That is the last I saw.
$1575 for the double CC in Lambskin (this is confirm)
$1595 for double CC in patent (confirm pricing also)

Yippee, I did my homework to be a WOC guru.. Inspire to own as much as or more than Jill one day.

It depends on which WOC you're referring to.
There is one that's less than $1000, and others like the camellia ones at different price points.

:back2topic: If you see the WOC that I wrote about in the first post, please let me know. :smile:

The WOC in caviar should be $1500 for Double CC. Not very sure. That is the last I saw.
$1575 for the double CC in Lambskin (this is confirm)
$1595 for double CC in patent (confirm pricing also)

Yippee, I did my homework to be a WOC guru.. Inspire to own as much as or more than Jill one day.