Black Purse vs. Ink Box - PICS

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
USA
What a tough decision! Black bags are available every season and ink is not, but the purse is discontinued. If it were me....I'd keep them and skip the marine. Actually, if it were me I'd figure out something I could sell so I could get the marine too!

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
Illinois - wow, I know
What a tough decision! Black bags are available every season and ink is not, but the purse is discontinued. If it were me....I'd keep them and skip the marine. Actually, if it were me I'd figure out something I could sell so I could get the marine too!
Lori - LOL I tried to sell my rouge vif courier, but got no bites!

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
^lol, i totally agree with LoriB! they are both discontinued in their own ways really. maybe you can wait on the marine and get it later?

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
California
Have you seen the marine IRL? I would wait and see if you like the color and the type of leather. You have 2 really desirable bags - I think you will always be able to find buyers. My vote is to keep both.

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I would keep both and skip the marine :yes: since both styes are discontinued. And they look great :heart:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm not a big fan of the box style so I would keep the Purse and get the marine instead of the ink box.

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
keep ink box...it's TDF!!....

i'd say let go of the balck purse...to me balck is easier to find and purse isn't really my type :smile:

bark

May 15, 2006
You know what I am going to say - keep them both !!!! I do like the ink box better though - if you feel like you just can't keep both .... I have not seen the marine yet.

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
Do you want a bag with more blue undertone or purplish?

Both bags look great btw.