Black polish Pedicure

HEART15

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
I did the whole black manicure this past fall/winter. I was wondering if it would be weird if I got my toes painted black as well once it gets a little colder.:shame: Have u seen anyone with black polish on their toenails??

This topic is one where you're going to get a lot of different opinions.

For me black nails and toes are ALWAYS ok and in style.

The main thing to think of is, if you want that style of mani or pedi the GET IT. If it makes YOU happy, who cares what others think!!!! :tup:

In fact the place where I get my nails done likes doing black or darker colors more!!! The owner tells me that EVERYONE comes in and gets pinks, pastels, and "mild" colors and that EVERYONE leaves with their nails looking the same. They always have fun doing my nails because I always get something dark colored or funky.

I havent seen anyone with their toenails painted black but mainly because it's to cold here to wear flip flops!
but yea i think it's fine,
go with whatever you like!

To be honest, I've always wore black, dark purple, dark red etc nail polish.....I personally think it always looks good (and no I'm not goth, I just like dark colors on my skin)

To be honest, I've always wore black, dark purple, dark red etc nail polish.....I personally think it always looks good (and no I'm not goth, I just like dark colors on my skin)

I'm with you!! I'm not goth either, I just like those darker colors better...or very very light, like french manicure...always with short nails though!