black phoenix alchemy lab

Absolutely true, purseproblm, and I have only myself to blame for missing out if one's hard to find. The Lab is nice enough to leave the LEs up for a little extra time--I just need to learn to stop procrastinating on making orders already!

Speaking of orders, wow!!! chinkee21, very impressive! :nuts: You will be in heaven when all those smellies start pouring in.

PM'd ya!
Yes, I promise, I am slowing down after I get my last orders in.:biggrin:

I am so bummed--I was expecting the Shunga & Bards of Irelands scents to stay up a little longer, as the LEs have done in the past. However, I went to place my order & found them gone! :crybaby: Ah well, I have plenty of untrieds to play with, but I just can't help thinking of the BPAL that got away.

Guess what? I tried fake purchasing and it still works! Go to "Shiny & New" and scroll down to the Shunga's, it still works!:graucho:

The Shunga page Beth leaves up, but hidden. It makes it easier to program next year I believe.
PurpleRose I did the same thing with Raven Moon. I had just gotten back from vacation, and I was like if it's still up tomorrow, and I did that for almost a week. The day I got my card out. Poof it was gone :cry:It took me 3 weeks to track one down

^^ Yay!! Which ones did you like?? Tell me!!:popcorn:

Today I finally received my Sakura Con Exclusives, it took little over a month to get here.:tdown: and it seems only Shirafuji Genta With a Kappa is working for me.

I got my C2E2's yesterday and I am sad I only got 1 bottle of Anti-Saloon League.:noggin:

i am SO intrigued by BPAL!

can someone PM me some suggestions? i like unique scents like flowerbomb and black orchid. right now i am looking for spring/summer scents, but my usual loves are more along the lines of black orchid.

Canad's let me look into the notes of those a little more, and then I can come back with suggestions. Although I say everyone should try snake oil. It may take a little aging, but its amazing

^^^
i have been doing some BPAL research and i think snake oil is a go.

i am wanting to buy a jo malone perfume, but i think i'm holding out to complete my BPAL order and let it arrive before i buy the JM. black orchid is just too heavy/musky for summer and flowerbomb is such a staple for me that i think i'm growing immune to the smell.

I love Vanilla as well but have found that the lab sometimes uses a vanilla note that turns play-doh-ey on my skin so I did not risk it this time....here's my order list:

Lotus Moon
Banned Boston
2 x 5mls CT:6 v5 (amber)
Rosy Maple
Common Jezebel
Monarch
2 x Morocco