Black Pearls??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi-
    what do you guys think about them and does anyone own them already
    Thanks

2. if you're talking about tahitian pearls. i own a strand and matching earrings. i love wearing them all the time because it matches my skin tone and my GST chanel bag !

3. Are you referring to black pearls in general or Chanel black pearls?

4. If you mean the Chanel black pearls, then yes, I have the black/dark grey bead/pearl long strand. Love them!

5. bulletproofsoul where did you find them? post pics plz

6. Hi, I have the double strand grey pearls / black faceted beads / pewter CC, and LOVE it!
    I wear it with other none Chanel beads for a layered look and also with my classic pearls.

7. Are these the ones that you are referring to? These are the from the timeless collection and I love them!

[​IMG]

8. Yes,Yes & Yes :smile:

9. I'll put up pics as soon as I can. DH hijacked the camera's SD card to put in his phone. :rolleyes:

10. Here's a pic of my black and white pearls. This is supposed to be a belt, but I wear it as a necklace.
    [​IMG]

11. Ohhh!! Lovely collection South!!!