Black Patent Muse or Black Balenciaga City

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Still need a black bag. Which bag do you think will feel less dated by the end of spring 07?

2. I would go with the black B-bag. It's a timeless, seasonless bag that is super lightweight and functional. I love mine!

3. I vote for the B-bag also, you won't be disappointed....in fact you'll get addicted!:yes: If you do decide on the YSL Muse go for the buffalo/leather instead of the patent....I think the patent dates it AND gets marked up easily, not to mention you got to constantly keep it clean and shiney!:s

4. The two bags are so different in style and size that its hard to say without knowing your needs and what else you already have...BUT, I would agree with pursemama that the YSL Muse in the regular buffalo leather, not the patent, would probably be more timeless.

5. Mmm.. I like both but I completely agree with not getting the Muse in Patent Leather.

If I had to pick my vote would be for the Balenciaga. :heart:

6. Ditto - of your choices, I'd go with the Bbag. The patent will be really dated again by the end of the winter season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice