Black Patent Leather...trend or classic?

black patent has been around forever and will be around forever. something like cobalt blue patent with studs and a platform is going to be more trendy because it's got enough unique aspects to it that you can look at it and go 'oh...didn't those come out like 3 years ago?' a classy black patent shoe can't be traced to any one moment in time.

my closet would not be without a black patent stiletto pump. Classic.
If you are looking for a shoe that will carry you for many seasons, watch the width of the heel, sleek, not chunky, and the toe can also give the shoe away as to age. Even when the stylist were pushing round toes, the moderate pointy toe was still the envy.

Classic...which is in and out but always comes back. I bought a pair of Prada's early this season then got another in dark purple and bought two in nude from CL as well as another on the way so...:P

Would you say these are trendy or classic?

2191293251_c2778ae76f_m.jpg

Black patent shoes are def. classic.

Patent is/was a trend, but mostly when it comes to other items than shoes, like patent coats/jackets/huge bags, those were more trend-ish. Black patent shoes will always be classic, while colored patent was more of a trend again.

Black patent shoes are def. classic.

Patent is/was a trend, but mostly when it comes to other items than shoes, like patent coats/jackets/huge bags, those were more trend-ish. Black patent shoes will always be classic, while colored patent was more of a trend again.
:yes:.Black patent leather will always be in, now some of the items might not. Depends of the shape of the shoes, and the heel....
I had black patent shoes when I was 5, they were my favorites !

definitely classic! i've got 2 pairs of black patent shoes last month! one pair in flats and another in platform peeptoes! and a BIG plus point is they're easier to take care of..you know..in case you spill anything on it, you can easily wipe it off with a piece of tissue or clothes and you know it won't leave any stains..but that won't be possible with suede, satin or even some leathers!!!;):yes::tup: