Black patent Jumbo or Black lamb Jumbo

luvtods

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hello everyone, I am trying to decide between the Black patent Jumbo with SHW or the Black lambskin Jumbo with GHW. I have several bags with SHW but I love the Black Patent, tell me what you think.

I have the black patent and I love it. I think its a very special bag. The lambskin will always be there but the patent is really one if a kind. Thats just my opinion.

i prefer the lambskin (so soft and classic!) and since you already have a few bags with shw, you should try something different and get gold this time around. good luck with your decision.

I tried it on and thought it was gorgeous, I'm buying it as a early bday present to me, and want it to be special, I have a birthday that ends in 0 this year, you are right the lambskin will allways be there.

I would go for patent! Chanel makes great patent and it is really easy to take care. The crackled patent does not show scratches and can easily be wipped down after use.

Another vote for patent too. I can't imagine i need to worry abt the delicate leather of lambskin. To avoid any hassle, will go for something that is easy to maintain.