Black Patent Easy *loads of pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fabulous patent bag!!
    Did you happen to see any other colors it comes in??
    Congrats!!

2. She is GORGEOUS!

3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! I thought I wanted it when I saw the ads but now I know I'm getting one!! Thanks for posting great pics!

4. Stunning. Absolutely beautiful!

Me want. :drool:

5. So far, I've only seen it in black patent.

6. There are only 2 sizes for the Easy bag right? If so, this is the large one. I'll post measurements and more modelling pics (out of my bathrobe this time :P) this evening.

7. Thanks for all the kind words and compliment everyone!

8. Lovely bag! Wear it in good health :smile:

9. so cute!

10. I've been keeping an eye out for the black patent to come up on Saks.com and I finally saw it today! So I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Hopefully, it'll arrive before their estimated 4/30/09 delivery date!

11. Stunning - patent really glams it up!

12. Congrats. :yes: I'm sure you'll have it well before then, probably late February/early March, as per this post in our thread about new spring bags: http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/post-news-here-about-ysl-styles-colors-ads-406033-2.html#post9217581

13. Oh wow, it's gorgeous. Congratulations! I love it! So chic.

14. I'm not normally a fan of patent bags, but I love the Easy in patent! Very chic! Enjoy it!

15. Yay!! Congrats on your first YSL!!! I am so inlove with this style, I can't wait to get one myself! Did you get this one on sale?