Black Patent Easy *loads of pics*

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I'm new around this forum and this is a reveal of my very first (hopefully not last) YSL. :yahoo:

Meet Miss Patent Easy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some modelling pics - pardon the bathrobe :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here are some close-ups of the zipper - it is actually silver but in several pictures posted in this forum, they look positively gold. Hope this helps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oh the first patent Easy on the board...Congrats it is beautiful

4. wow, that is one beautiful bag! great choice on your first ysl.. congrats!!

5. Thanks so much for posting the pics! :tup: This bag is going to be so popular.

This is the large right? Would you mind posting the measurements?

Some designers in recent years have taken to using "light gold" hardware on bags that could pass as either gold or silver. It pleases women who want to match both kinds of jewelry.

6. gorgeous! it looks so much better than the stock pics on ysl.com!

7. ooh, I knew I would love this!

the patent is beautiful and the zippers look great!
    thanks for all the pics!

8. Great pics and the bag looks so amazing. I love it, and the price is so reasonable!

9. Congrats! What a great everyday bag!

10. GORGEOUS bag!!! Looks wonderful on you. Enjoy it in the best of health.:heart:

11. I love your bag. It's large too. Can you post the measurements.

12. WOW!! Congrats!! I love it! It is such a beautiful bag. :drool::drool:

13. uh oh...thanks to your gorgeous photos i may now have a new obsession... :shame:

14. It's gorgeous, congrats! The patent looks beautiful on it and that is the same hardware they've used on the Double Bags and it's a really nice touch. I'd guess based on your pictures that it's the 15-16" wide version? In any case, it looks great on you, bathrobe and all! :tup:

15. Wow, this bag is beautiful. Congrats!!