Black Patent Audra Reveal !!!

I have been wanting an audra for probably a year now... This is my first patent chloe - and I am intrigued by the patent - it is so different to my leather chloes... and super floppy and lovely...

audra1.jpg

audra2.jpg

daisyrockyrosie...

You're going to LOVE your Audra...I have the exact same bag in the large size. llson is right...be prepared for lots of compliments :smile: My hubby has been known to say "Bring another black bag out tonight...I'm tired of women asking you about your bag!!"

I think people are intrigued by the leather squares on the bag as well as the contrasting zipper. The patent is like a puddle of heaven on the bag & has proven to be quite durable. Hope you enjoy your new baby!!!

i dont know why i cant see your photos today. can you email so i can see them :confused1:

Some sites have been progressively started getting blocked at work, like photobucket. but i can see most other pics in all the threads.

Beautiful! I love this style. I had one, agonized over whether it was a little too big on me, ultimately returned it, and am still regretting my decision. I hope you love yours!

Congratulations, it looks great on you!