Black paddy v Chocolate paddy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey, which paddy do you think is more versatile? Black or chocolate? i don't want to buy two as i find them a bit heavy... so if you have any thoughts id love to hear them! :wlae:

2. Chocolate. Its a lovely rich colour that has tones of lovliness underneath. I do not particular think the black suits the Paddy. I would get a nice chocolate Paddy, and opt for a lovely black classic balenciaga (for the light days when you cannot cope with your heavy paddy ;))

3. Chocolate!!!

4. Hands down CHOCOLATE!!! Nobody makes chocolate like Chloe- it is divine! And now that I have a chocolate paddy (hobo style) I can honestly say that there isn't much in my wardrobe that I can't wear it with! I agree with Chloe_Babe, black really does not suit the paddy as well!

5. Another vote for chocolate :smile:

6. Thanks guys for your thoughts!!!

Could i wear black shoes (or a black outfit) with a chocolate paddy though? Sorry - im new to this :smile:

7. You sure can. Chocolate is more unique, go for it. =)

8. 100% chocolate. I just bought this bag and you will NOT be disappointed. It goes with just about everything. The color is so beautiful and unique - it's not just "brown" it has a hint of red tones in the light that make it really stunning.

Taken with natural light - no flash
    [​IMG]

9. Audrey - that bag is TDF. So beautiful.

I say go with the chocolate, such a rich and beautiful color.

10. Def. chocolate. It is a rare type of brown that actually looks good with black. Jag, have we seen photos of your choco paddy hobo?

11. This is the EXACT option I went with!!! I think you all know my vote...chocolate!:yahoo:

12. Omg jag it is[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] gorgeous!! :love: I didn't think I would like the Chloe hobo but I love it! Your bag has a yummy texture and color! So lovely~
    [/FONT]

13. Thanks Audrey! I should note that its from last year, not this current season. I can't wait to take her out this fall! :heart::heart::heart:

BTW your choco paddy is GORGEOUS!!! It is soo rich and smooshy! :love:

14. My vote is for Chocolate!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice