Black paddington

lynnix

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
i just ordered/bought/waiting for a black paddington and matching large wallet in black in LVR. what do u ladies think of the black paddington? i never had a plain black bag and i decided chloe paddington to be the one. i already have a mousse paddy and a lot of tan bags from LV. is the black one still popular? let me know what u girls think of the color. thanks again!

Because black is so versatile you should get a ton of use out of your new bag! :yes: I prefer gold/silver hardware to the new black hardware (even though I haven't seen it in person yet :P) You must post pictures for us to drool over when you get it!! :drool:

The new black on black paddys are gorgeous, however, buyer beware. When those black locks start to scratch, the color underneath will not be black and its really going to stand out, and not in a good way. One of my employees has had hers for a week and she babys her bags and the hardware is starting to nick and chip. Shes returning it tonight she said.

congrats. Its a classic colour, will go with everything and does not look out of place even in the summer months. I think you will love it, especially with the matching wallet.

Im still waiting for my bag and wallet. FeEDEX called today and told me i have to pay 5%Import tax and 10%GST. damn! the package is delay for the customs. i really hope it won't cost me a lot. but i think its still cheaper to buy from LVR than buying here in Australia. what about you ladies, if you buy from oversea, whoever bought one before how much did u pay for the customs in your country? im kinda worried. they told me if the package is less than $1000AU dollars its tax free. but my wallet and a bag cost way more than that.

Im still waiting for my bag and wallet. FeEDEX called today and told me i have to pay 5%Import tax and 10%GST. damn! the package is delay for the customs. i really hope it won't cost me a lot. but i think its still cheaper to buy from LVR than buying here in Australia. what about you ladies, if you buy from oversea, whoever bought one before how much did u pay for the customs in your country? im kinda worried. they told me if the package is less than $1000AU dollars its tax free. but my wallet and a bag cost way more than that.

Even with customs tax, it's way cheaper than if you were to buy it in Australia.