Black out City

.. oh how I loved that character because .. I knew someone just like her!!! Thank god that she also thought it was hilarious! Just saw Jon Lovitz at the deli that we go to quite a bit (not too far from the house, but also very close to Bel Air where a lot of the celebs live) .. and when he was walking out with his doggie, the dog finally does its business .. and I couldn't help myself but say "there's the ticket"! Thank goodness he thought it was funny and we both started laughing, and then he said "yeah, I kinda figured that you recognized me at the Deli" .. to which I said "yup, for sure".. but I will never go over and bother any of the celebs because .. heck, they should be allowed their private time as well (saw Adam Levine there last weekend!).
So envious you saw Adam in person!!!

OMG .. do I love this bag SO MUCH!!! Sorry for the horrible pictures, but holey moley .. is this one major crack-a-moley!!!

My GORGEOUS Blackout City .. and truth be told, this is going to be a new MAJOR ADDICTION for me!
View attachment 3883857 View attachment 3883858
Congrats! I decided to keep the Rouge Bordeaux City BO & carried it today. I'm with you! Major crack-a-moley. I too think it will not be my last. I also kept the small Black BO that i got from FP. It will be good for times when I need a smaller bag. Enjoy~

update, I'm still loving my BO gris chartreux (taupe really) regular City, that I'm thinking of adding another one. I don't want it in the grainy leather, I much prefer this velvety soft leather, but apparently the BO for 2018 will all be grainy

Reactions: Bijouxlady