Black out City

When the Blackout was originally introduced, I made sure to make a sprint to the Bal Boutique in Beverly Hills. I got to look at quite a few of them (when my wonderful S/A was still there), and there was a difference in the leathers. Some were super smooth whereas others had a hint of grain. Either way, I'm excited to be getting mine very soon and will definitely "report in"!!!

The little leather swatch that came with my BO is slightly pebbled, my bag is smooth.

I've been using it for over a week now, and I love it. My new favorite. The PS1s are now back in their dust bags. I don't commute or have to carry a ton of stuff to an office (like I used to.) I work from home or out of my car, so I use a tote bag for cameras and work stuff. The tote and bag mostly sit in my car all day. I have my daily bag contents down to a long Proenza Schouler wallet, a large LV sunglass case, a LV toiletry 19 pouch and an iPhone 6+. Everything fits neatly, doesn't roll around, and there is still some room. I really appreciate the bag when I'm shopping, crossbody, it's so light (my phone is the heaviest thing in there.) it sits nicely against my hip and doesn't flop around or fall off my shoulder when I bend or reach for something. I want more now.

...so sassy!
The little leather swatch that came with my BO is slightly pebbled, my bag is smooth.

I've been using it for over a week now, and I love it. My new favorite. The PS1s are now back in their dust bags. I don't commute or have to carry a ton of stuff to an office (like I used to.) I work from home or out of my car, so I use a tote bag for cameras and work stuff. The tote and bag mostly sit in my car all day. I have my daily bag contents down to a long Proenza Schouler wallet, a large LV sunglass case, a LV toiletry 19 pouch and an iPhone 6+. Everything fits neatly, doesn't roll around, and there is still some room. I really appreciate the bag when I'm shopping, crossbody, it's so light (my phone is the heaviest thing in there.) it sits nicely against my hip and doesn't flop around or fall off my shoulder when I bend or reach for something. I want more now.
BTW your avatar just kills me :lol:...so sassy!

Thanks, so lazy - haven't changed it in years. Ya gotta love Linda Richman and "Coffee Talk."
OMG is that Mike Myers? I just googled it, haven't watched SNL since before it was SNL and was just Saturday night Live. Once the original cast was gone I lost interest. I just watched a segment where he's at a Barbra Streisand concert and goes onstage with her, need to watch more ;):lol:

Thanks, so lazy - haven't changed it in years. Ya gotta love Linda Richman and "Coffee Talk."
.. oh how I loved that character because .. I knew someone just like her!!! Thank god that she also thought it was hilarious! Just saw Jon Lovitz at the deli that we go to quite a bit (not too far from the house, but also very close to Bel Air where a lot of the celebs live) .. and when he was walking out with his doggie, the dog finally does its business .. and I couldn't help myself but say "there's the ticket"! Thank goodness he thought it was funny and we both started laughing, and then he said "yeah, I kinda figured that you recognized me at the Deli" .. to which I said "yup, for sure".. but I will never go over and bother any of the celebs because .. heck, they should be allowed their private time as well (saw Adam Levine there last weekend!).

I picked up the new Rouge Bordeaux today. It's new & never used so I am keeping it. It was the last one in the company. I must say I did NOT like the BO when i first saw it but it has grown on me & I am in total agreement with the rest of you that the leather is amazing. Soft, silky & buttery. It makes me want another. Not for awhile though unless I sell some I don't use much.

I picked up the new Rouge Bordeaux today. It's new & never used so I am keeping it. It was the last one in the company. I must say I did NOT like the BO when i first saw it but it has grown on me & I am in total agreement with the rest of you that the leather is amazing. Soft, silky & buttery. It makes me want another. Not for awhile though unless I sell some I don't use much.
Congrats! Mod shots please....:yes: