Black ostrich Alma!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I saw a stunning piece at the LV store in Düsseldorf! A black Alma in ostrich leather! It looked/felt soooooo good! I didnt even know something like that was availlable:shocked:

Has anyone else seen this beautifull bag????

2. That must have been amazing.

3. oh yes, not IRL but someone has this as their avatar pic- its a model sitting on a chair, we only see her legs, there is a dog next to her and the black ostrich alma on the other side of her. It looks sooooo beautiful

4. Was it this?
    [​IMG]

5. Yess thats the one!! she's a beauty!!

6. :drool:

7. oh yes thats the pic!! spot on Elliespurse!

8. I have seen the grey one and it is stunning IRL

9. That's gorgeous! I wonder what the pricing for that bag is..

10. The Alma is a lovely bag. I am just not keen on the *bumps* on the ostrich leather--where the feathers were plucked out. Reminds me of goosebumps. :shocked:

11. Gorgeous

12. That's funny. I think I see ostrich leather in a different way now.. Oh well, good news for my wallet in the future!

13. Oh my goodness that is a gorgeous bag! I wonder how much it costs???? Spendy I would guess!

14. Gosh! :love: I am lusting after this bag :P....It is my wall paper and HG since DEC 09 when I saw the catalogue.

15. approximately 5300,- Euro :smile: