Black ostrich Alma!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I saw a stunning piece at the LV store in Düsseldorf! A black Alma in ostrich leather! It looked/felt soooooo good! I didnt even know something like that was availlable:shocked:

Has anyone else seen this beautifull bag????

2. That must have been amazing.

3. oh yes, not IRL but someone has this as their avatar pic- its a model sitting on a chair, we only see her legs, there is a dog next to her and the black ostrich alma on the other side of her. It looks sooooo beautiful

4. Was it this?
    [​IMG]

5. Yess thats the one!! she's a beauty!!

6. :drool:

7. oh yes thats the pic!! spot on Elliespurse!

8. I have seen the grey one and it is stunning IRL

9. That's gorgeous! I wonder what the pricing for that bag is..

10. The Alma is a lovely bag. I am just not keen on the *bumps* on the ostrich leather--where the feathers were plucked out. Reminds me of goosebumps. :shocked:

11. Gorgeous

12. That's funny. I think I see ostrich leather in a different way now.. Oh well, good news for my wallet in the future!

13. Oh my goodness that is a gorgeous bag! I wonder how much it costs???? Spendy I would guess!

14. Gosh! :love: I am lusting after this bag :P....It is my wall paper and HG since DEC 09 when I saw the catalogue.

15. approximately 5300,- Euro :smile: