black or white?

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Do you think this would up hold longer then the MC PTI style wallet?

Also which color would work better for an all year round wallet?
Or is it better to match your wallet with your handbags ?

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 42
  • outter .jpg
    outter .jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 37
I love this wallet!! I hope you guys don't think I'm nuts but I HAVE to have my wallet match the bag. (It's a sickness I got from my grandmother who also had matching compacts!) If I have a bag and the wallet inside does not match, it eats away at me and I HAVE to get it. I know I'm obsessed with bags. Sorry!

I Like To Have Every Piece I Can In Monogram. I Also Like To Match...But, After The Monogram, I Only Buy The Pieces That I Really LOVE Or Stand Out To Me. I Like White MC A Little More. But, I Only Use It For Season. THEREFORE......Black!

OMGosh ladies you have me going :smile:
I love both.. the white does make a statment BUT like few have said black will stand up longer(clean)
Hmmmmm what to do ?

LOL thats ok... we all have our issues.

tr444 said:
I love this wallet!! I hope you guys don't think I'm nuts but I HAVE to have my wallet match the bag. (It's a sickness I got from my grandmother who also had matching compacts!) If I have a bag and the wallet inside does not match, it eats away at me and I HAVE to get it. I know I'm obsessed with bags. Sorry!

I have the white MC PTI, I love it and the white won't get dirty. I have tons of white MC pieces and they are still clean as the day I bought them. Once, I got a pen mark on my Trouville, brought it back to my SA and she cleaned it out for me.

My vote goes to black MC. I have the black PTI, but I prefer this style. I'm currently using the Framboise Vernis equivalent of this wallet...it's just more convenient for me to get stuff in/out.