black or white MC wapity?

1. i think i have decided on getting a wapity..

BLACK OR WHITE?

sigh!

personally i like the white more..the black's too "fluorescent" for me..but then..i think my white one will turn grey pretty soon!

if u hv a white MC wapity..how are u keeping up with it being dirty?

what do u gals think? :shrugs:

2. :Push: ekekekek, what a hard decision!!! ummm, i really wanted a BLACK MC wapity afew months ago... so yeah i think you should get a BLACK one!!! or maybe a monogram... :Push: ekekekek, i dont know!!! hehehehe!!! they're SO cute!!! :wlae: good luck with what you decide!

3. thanks!!! makes me even more confused!!

4. :roflmfao: sorry!!!!!! SO SORRY!!! :shame:

5. np np...i don't know how to decide!

6. I don't have either (yet!) but I'd go with the black. IMO, white just gets too dirty over time...I'm not good keeping white/cream bags clean which is why I only have one!

Honestly due to what I've heard/learned about the MC colors wearing off in time, I am personally inclined to the mono wapity vs. any of the MCs.

7. yeah, the colors wearing off is a problem to me too..........i realized that each time i look at the pictures i'll prefer one over the other..which makes it harder to decide!

for the mono wapity..don't u think the LV logos seem a bit too big for the size of the wapity?

8. :nuts: :nuts: Huh decided have we?!......Mmmmm I vote White MC mine's a mono.

9. lee69 now im jumping back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!! between pochettes and wapity!!!!!! argh!!!

10. Nope;)

11. sigh..between this and the epi pochette....ARGH i'm back to square one!!! somehow i really wanna hit BIN...

12. I say...if you can't decide, go with both! :yes: I prefer black, but I ended up with both colors :lol:

13. Actually what do you intend to use it for?:shame:

14. which both colors?? u mean both wapity and the epi pochette?

15. to be honest..i have no idea :crybaby:
    at first i wanted something for more formal occassions without hving to take such a big bag..i mean i have different sized bags already:

1) papillon 19
    2) popincourt
    3) damier speedy 25

i mean i don't have a big collection :Push: but i do want to get something that's smaller ...in terms of the dimensions i feel that the epi pochette can hold more cash and credit cards and my phone that's super slim (not RAZR ;))...but i now feel the wapity is cute :graucho:..but..i guess at this rate i'm just comparing the mono wapity and the epi pochette (because of the price)..

for the MC one....if im using it as a small case..i'm sure i'll throw it around...really can't justify the color and the price! (ALTHOUGH IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!)...:wtf:

MORE HELP!! oh and...no tax on the epi pochette :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice