black or white MC wapity?

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
i think i have decided on getting a wapity..

BLACK OR WHITE?

sigh!

personally i like the white more..the black's too "fluorescent" for me..but then..i think my white one will turn grey pretty soon!

if u hv a white MC wapity..how are u keeping up with it being dirty?

what do u gals think? :shrugs:

:Push: ekekekek, what a hard decision!!! ummm, i really wanted a BLACK MC wapity afew months ago... so yeah i think you should get a BLACK one!!! or maybe a monogram... :Push: ekekekek, i dont know!!! hehehehe!!! they're SO cute!!! :wlae: good luck with what you decide!

rensky said:
np np...i don't know how to decide!

I don't have either (yet!) but I'd go with the black. IMO, white just gets too dirty over time...I'm not good keeping white/cream bags clean which is why I only have one!

Honestly due to what I've heard/learned about the MC colors wearing off in time, I am personally inclined to the mono wapity vs. any of the MCs.

yeah, the colors wearing off is a problem to me too..........i realized that each time i look at the pictures i'll prefer one over the other..which makes it harder to decide!

for the mono wapity..don't u think the LV logos seem a bit too big for the size of the wapity?

to be honest..i have no idea :crybaby:
at first i wanted something for more formal occassions without hving to take such a big bag..i mean i have different sized bags already:

1) papillon 19
2) popincourt
3) damier speedy 25

i mean i don't have a big collection :Push: but i do want to get something that's smaller ...in terms of the dimensions i feel that the epi pochette can hold more cash and credit cards and my phone that's super slim (not RAZR ;))...but i now feel the wapity is cute :graucho:..but..i guess at this rate i'm just comparing the mono wapity and the epi pochette (because of the price)..

for the MC one....if im using it as a small case..i'm sure i'll throw it around...really can't justify the color and the price! (ALTHOUGH IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!)...:wtf:

MORE HELP!! oh and...no tax on the epi pochette :smile:

Lee69 said:
Actually what do you intend to use it for?:shame: