• White

• Black

• Save my money. Get something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
I plan on getting the Multicolor Beverly but am on the fence about whether to get the black or the white. I've always loved the white MC and even have the white MC agenda PM that I use as a wallet. But, now that I am getting the bag, I am afraid the white would get dirty quicker. I have been trying to find some modeling pics of the black MC beverly but couldnt find any.

Anyone have any modeling pics of the black MC beverly? I would also love to see the white one being modeled as well. Thanks!!

I think the black MC beverly is really quite stunning. The only reason I did not buy it was I didn't quite like it as a shoulder bag...it seems a bit bulky and uncomfortable under the arm. But as a handheld bag it's fine (unfortunately I have too many handheld!).

I own the monogram Beverly MM and really love it. It is one of my fav bags. I've always wanted a multicolor bag..and I figured this way, I get MC AND my fav bag.

I voted black - I like this style in black the most honestly. I bought and then returned it - it just felt a little awkward to carry on the should honestly, and that is what I wanted it for.

Attachments

• bev 013.JPG
    bev 013.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 94
  • ashley-tisdale-miley-cyrus-05.jpg
    ashley-tisdale-miley-cyrus-05.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 118