black or white city?

Which color city should I get?

• Black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it depends on what you want it for. To me a black one seems a big more casual than a white one. If you want an everyday type bag, I would say black. I also tend to think of the black one as more of a year round bag while the white one seems more like a spring/summery bag.

I think it depends on what you want it for. To me a black one seems a big more casual than a white one. If you want an everyday type bag, I would say black. I also tend to think of the black one as more of a year round bag while the white one seems more like a spring/summery bag.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Definitely black - it goes with everything and you don't have to worry about the handles getting dark.

I know they say the old rules about wearing white are outdated but I still feel more comfortable in ivory/light beige during the winter as opposed to the starkness of white which is summery to me. Peggy

I'm the oddball here. I say white. They don't get dirty if you Apple Guard them and I think the City looks fabulous in white. I like the black with silver hardware but the black with brass was just sort of blah to me. White is worn year round now. Chanel Caviar whites are one of the hardest to find in all seasons.

I have a black city and I love it, use it more than any other bag I have. I would still like to have a white someday but I think a black bag would be a staple you might want to have around.

PP100, you are SO fortunate with the weather you have its like summer most of the year, I would lean towards white too!!