Black or Tan B Bag?

LadyFran

LadyFran
Aug 9, 2006
I have fallen in love with the B bag and am now faced with the dilemma of the Black leather with black patent trim or the Tan with black trim? What are you opinions and why do you love one more than the other? Thanks.

I like the black on tan in the B Fendi, but the black on black in the east/west. But really, you can't go wrong with any of them. They are all exquiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisite! I think the desing of the B Fendi is so bold and over the top that it merits being highlighted in the contrast colors. The east/west is a little more tame yet still so luxurious, so I like that one in the all black. I have the east/west in both colors, and would still like to buy the black/tan B Fendi. Post pics when you get it.

They are both so gorgeous! I've got an east/west in tan/black on its way :graucho: .

I guess it depends on what works best with your wardrobe. Black for me is best overall, but the tan/black really does show off the bag design and leather grain better than black/black.

Let us know what you decide!

Well, I went ahead and got the large B bag in the black and tan (will post pics when I get it). I saw the black on black in the east/west style on styledrops and I am REALLY considering that one too! We will see. I am so excited!

Does anyone know if they have a wallet to match the black/tan? I saw a tan/tan on styledrops but would really love an exact match if I am going to spend $500 or more on a wallet.

I highly recommend the black on black east/west. I'll post some droolaceous pics. It's amazing how much of the grain/texture shows on the black on black as well.

LadyFran, look at the gorgeous texturing on the all black east/west. I want to eat this bag!

Vlad, here's a special request: I'd like one of these smiley heads eating or licking a bag! I'd be using it frequently.

Attachments

• IMGP0869.JPG
    IMGP0869.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMGP0867.JPG
    IMGP0867.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 68
You will love it! The pictures on NM site (where I first saw it) don't do it justice. I was floored when I saw it IRL. More beautiful than the advertising depicts.

LadyFran said:
Well, I went ahead and got the large B bag in the black and tan (will post pics when I get it). I saw the black on black in the east/west style on styledrops and I am REALLY considering that one too! We will see. I am so excited!

Does anyone know if they have a wallet to match the black/tan? I saw a tan/tan on styledrops but would really love an exact match if I am going to spend $500 or more on a wallet.

There IS a tan b-wallet with black buckle out there so if you want it to match you can!

I just want to rave about the east/west bag and how scrumptious it is!! Mine arrived yesterday and it was like heaven had landed on my shoulder :girlsigh: .

But I think I'm going to exchange it for the black on black. I should know better - black bags are most versatile for me, especially at these prices :graucho: . The tan shows off the design much better, however.

Oh, decisions, decisions! I highly recommend this bag :heart: :heart: :heart: .