Black or pink?

1. Hi,

I just purchased pink/black cambon bowler and trying to expand my chanel collection.
    My next dream purchase would be the classis flap but should I get one in black or pink?
    I would love to get both black and pink if I can find a good deal, of course but if I had to choose, should I go with black since I have pink cambon already?? :idea:

2. I would go black simple because I like to have a lot of color options available!

3. I vote for black....it's classic

4. the light pink one :smile:

5. I like black

6. i also vote for black, it's so classic.

7. I would definitely go black. You'd get more use, and I think the re-sale value (just in case) is better.

8. Go for the black first.....

9. I am trying to find a pink..but to no avail! Has anyone seen a white or pink classic caviar? Thanks!

If you don't have a black, I would get black..then pink. Since you've already got a pink bag. I have too much black!

10. black! you can't go wrong!

11. black first then expand to pink later.

12. Thanks everyone! I am going to get the black one first. :idea:

13. Good choice. I would go with black too since you already have a pink one.

14. Black is a great choice.

15. I prefer the pink one but I think it's better to have first a black one and consider the pink as future purchase... a good reason to buy a second one! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice