Black or Pink Deauville

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
I recently purchased the black deauville and was able to locate the pink deauville from Cruise as well. I don’t think it makes sense to keep both. I don’t see myself using these as work bags. The best work bag in my opinion is the neverfull or goyard tote. Any way if color transfer and delicacy wasn’t an issue which one would you keep. Picture of pink borrowed from an Instagram follower as that beauty is in transit to me. Thanks in advance IMG_3007.JPG
b4a92a8ec6a37ec47694d1c43cc81e06.jpg

Reactions: Namwan-

F a e

Nov 19, 2018
This is a tough choice. Personally for me I gravitate towards the pink one. It looks really cute. You mentioned you probably won’t be using them as work bags. If it’s not a bag you’ll be more careless about, I say go for the pink! It seems like you also gravitate towards it unless it doesn’t appeal to you in person when you receive it.

Reactions: Fem1014

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
The pink is oh so pretty!!! I’m a pink lover. But this is a casual, almost throw around style. I’d go with the black for longevity; It’s got white elements that makes it different from typical black bags. The pink in that material will worry me. But both are nice :smile:

Bennett M

Apr 2, 2016
I got the pink last week, I already have the black deauville in leather and wanted something more spring/summer... a big black tote here in the heat haha nope.. btw I got my black one about 2mos ago... so you could use them both, just different times of year :smile: deauvilleflowersinstaIMG_6564.jpg

Reactions: JoeyLouis