black or oak mitzy messenger?

I have both (black as a hobo but I change around the straps) and actually find oak easier to combine with clothes than black, but then I wear a lot of tans, creams and blues which oak matches better with - I guess it depends on the colours in your wardrobe. I always think oak looks good in the summer as well as winter so is a more versatile year-round colour. However, you can't go wrong with black either so its a tough one!

I have an oak Mitzy, I didn't know what to buy as I wear a lot of greys and blacks in winter and I was first tempted to get the black. However, oak matches well with all colours and is excellent choice for the entire year. It will match well with any summer wardrobe, where as black imo is more a autumn/winter bag. They are both excellent choices though

I am the same loveheart I wear a lot of blacks and greys that's why I initially swayed towards black.
I have the deer brown tillie for the summer, arhhh black or oak??? Someone tell me what to do:lol:

Lol Andrea, i just visited M.com and have a black mitzy east/west in my basket!
Don't think I will check it out as I have recently bought a black Prada but I love my Oak Mitzy messengers so much that I am sorely tempted to get a black one too.
What are we like!

If you don't have any black bags, I would opt for a black Mitzy. But the oak goes well with everything and the deer Tillie (that I also have) is a real summer bag imo. The Oak Mitzy is a girl for all seasons

I have one black mulberry my effie hobo but that's it and 1 brown that's my deer brown tillie.
The black Mitzy arrived today, and now I have the oak sitting in my shopping basket. I can't afford them both after already buying 4 bags!!!

Help!!!!! Arhhhhh. :lol: