Black or Navy Chanel card holder

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Black or Navy Chanel card holder

1. Black

22.9%
  2. Navy Blue

77.1%
  1. Hi everyone,

Please help me choose the color for my new Chanel card holder : I'm hesitating between the classic Black caviar or the Navy Blue with gold champagne (limited edition). Which one would you buy? (See attached picture)

Thanks! xoxo

Attached Files:

2. I've a weak spot for a blue chanel so my vote definitely goes to the blue. Besides it's limited right? The black will always be there :P

ChanelV_addict likes this.
  3. I'm not big on colorful card holders but this blue is gorgeous and not too in your face.. beautiful!

ChanelV_addict likes this.
  4. The blue stands out more. It’s beautiful!

5. I vote for the blue too! The grain on leather looks finer and I like the whole look of the blue card holder :cool:

6. Blue! And now I want to get one! :lol:

7. Normally I would say black. But that blue is gorgeous.

8. By any chance did you see this navy blue with gold champage in the small flap wallet? I can't see it on their website and there's no Chanel store from where I am :sad:

Sterntalerli likes this.
  9. No, I haven't. The navy blue one is limited edition. As for the card holder, I just bought the last navy blue one in cross-Canada according to my SA...

br3wx and Sterntalerli like this.
  10. Blue!!!! Gorg!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice