Black or Marine GH City?

solitudelove

Nov 4, 2011
I really love the Marine SGH City, but I was looking at some pictures with Black GGH and began to sway! I'm afraid the Black GGH will stand out too much with my clothes and I find some blacks don't look black under certain lighting...but the bag looks gorgeous! The Marine SGH didn't catch my attention as much compared to the Black GGH. Should I still go with the Marine SGH? :confused1:

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
^^ Agree with Mere. Marine GSH sounds beautiful. An alternative to typical black. Yes, there are Bal blacks that are not JET black. You can always get a black Bal, but the Marine is a specific color that won't always be available.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Marine is beautiful but make sure the bag is in good shape since it's an 08 color. Buying preowned is not always a good option if there is wear and tear.

I love black with gold and won't carry a black bag unless it has gold hw! So classic.

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
ITA with all the ladies here, Marine SGH is a standout classic combo. I will never let my Marine SGH PT go..it get so much better with age and goes with anything in my closet.

Black will always be available, but if you can snag a Marine SGH then do it (but like Roey said be aware that since Marine is an 08 color there might be some wear and tear, etc)...

Lakotan

Feb 9, 2011
i love marine, probably my most favorite color of all bals, i think it looks better irl than in pics, black is not that unique.

solitudelove

Nov 4, 2011
Thank you ladies for your input! The Marine SGH really is beautiful and Black seems to be available each season (even though the GGH might not be anymore:Push:smile:!!! I will definitely watch out for damages when I buy the bag!:smile: