Black or Light Khaki Seau Sangle??

rmbags

May 12, 2020
I am torn between the light khaki or Black Medium Seau Sangle.

I own the black small phantom cabas tote as my work bag and I want to get the sangle as an alternate. Should I get another black Celine bag or should I get a color to switch things up? I wear very minimal colors (usually in black or white) but I love the light khaki pop of color. Would love to hear your suggestions!!

Ps. Does anyone have both the phantom cabas and sangle? I love the cabas - my other option is getting the cabas in light khaki instead since it is such a workhorse bag.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• 86882D40-43A4-4FA6-8A93-DFB236A5833F.jpeg
    86882D40-43A4-4FA6-8A93-DFB236A5833F.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 370
  • D8BC0383-EA58-48D6-ADC0-A3CF6B008BB0.jpeg
    D8BC0383-EA58-48D6-ADC0-A3CF6B008BB0.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 377
  • 4361DBE9-DF7C-4DEF-BC45-313137754708.jpeg
    4361DBE9-DF7C-4DEF-BC45-313137754708.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 370
Thank you! I am leaning towards the light khaki but kind of worried that the color will go out of style? I consider Celine bags timeless especially Phoebe Philo bags but not sure if the color of the bag will make it look dated after a couple years if it isn’t the classic black color...

Reactions: chicanerie
Light khaki Sangle. Lovely shade, looks quite neutral and seasonless. I have a small soft grained Phantom cabas in abyss blue and a medium Sangle in dark navy natural calfskin coming to me soon... I think if Hedi is going to discontinue Phoebe's bags over time, the Sangle will get cut before the Cabas.
Is that Holts? :amuse:

Last edited:
Reactions: rmbags
Light khaki Sangle. Lovely shade, looks quite neutral and seasonless. I have a small soft grained Phantom cabas in abyss blue and a medium Sangle in dark navy natural calfskin coming to me soon... I think if Hedi is going to discontinue Phoebe's bags over time, the Sangle will get cut before the Cabas.
Is that Holts? :amuse:
Thank you and yes it’s holts ;) where did you order your bags from? I’m thinking of ordering from 24s since it might be a bit cheaper than the boutiques..

Thank you and yes it’s holts ;) where did you order your bags from? I’m thinking of ordering from 24s since it might be a bit cheaper than the boutiques..
Most of my bags are from Nordy's, because the Celine manager there is the best, and because Nordy's does points. The Sangle will be coming from Europe... but that's a long, convoluted story. If you're ordering from Europe, it should be VAT-free, but you would be paying GST & PST... so how much cheaper do you think it will be coming from 24s?

Reactions: rmbags
@rmbags - both are stunning on you! The black is such a classic but if you were lots of neutrals the light khaki is a great pop of colour and v. neutral. Are you able to share the current price at Holts? I think they just had an increase on Thursday but I don’t know if the Sangle was affected. I’d also love to hear about your previous experiences (as well as anyone else’s) with 24 Sevres.

@chicanerie - are you also located in Canada? I’m interested in how you ordered from Europe, there’s a couple bags I like which aren’t available in certain colours here.

Most of my bags are from Nordy's, because the Celine manager there is the best, and because Nordy's does points. The Sangle will be coming from Europe... but that's a long, convoluted story. If you're ordering from Europe, it should be VAT-free, but you would be paying GST & PST... so how much cheaper do you think it will be coming from 24s?
Last time I checked it is $2950 CAN($3100 ish with tax) at holts or Nordstrom but 24s is $2600 + tax which comes up to roughly ~2900 CAN. Not sure if there’s been a price increase at holts or Nordstrom yet...

Reactions: reginaPhalange
@rmbags - both are stunning on you! The black is such a classic but if you were lots of neutrals the light khaki is a great pop of colour and v. neutral. Are you able to share the current price at Holts? I think they just had an increase on Thursday but I don’t know if the Sangle was affected. I’d also love to hear about your previous experiences (as well as anyone else’s) with 24 Sevres.

@chicanerie - are you also located in Canada? I’m interested in how you ordered from Europe, there’s a couple bags I like which aren’t available in certain colours here.
I’ve never actually ordered from 24s but I’ve heard good things from YouTube unboxings. Yes I am located in Canada. Thanks for your input! I do really like the light khaki color..

Reactions: reginaPhalange