Black or Light Khaki Seau Sangle??

@rmbags - both are stunning on you! The black is such a classic but if you were lots of neutrals the light khaki is a great pop of colour and v. neutral. Are you able to share the current price at Holts? I think they just had an increase on Thursday but I don’t know if the Sangle was affected. I’d also love to hear about your previous experiences (as well as anyone else’s) with 24 Sevres.

@chicanerie - are you also located in Canada? I’m interested in how you ordered from Europe, there’s a couple bags I like which aren’t available in certain colours here.
Yes, I'm in Canada. Ordering from Europe was not an easy experience at all. And it's frustrating because Europe and Asia have some beautiful colours available that are simply not offered in N. America. DM me if you want the details and some tips :biggrin:

Reactions: reginaPhalange
Thank you so much ☺️ I’m thinking the same thing, I don’t think I need another black work bag since I have the phantom cabas in black.
You know what, I just remembered... I believe Nordy's have one last *old logo* small Phantom Cabas in their stock. I believe it's black. Sorry if this throws a wrench in your decision, esp if you're a Phoebe fan! However, I still think the light khaki Sangle is stunning...

Oh no really?? I haven’t been to the boutiques in a while. Do you know by chance how much the sangle or the phantom cabas is now? Thanks!
I think they have been raised, but you'd have to check with Celine... sorry, I don't know what the new prices are. Hopefully not too much higher. Do post whatever you do get. Good luck :smile:

Oh no really?? I haven’t been to the boutiques in a while. Do you know by chance how much the sangle or the phantom cabas is now? Thanks!
Not sure how much or what’s been increased but I’d heard a majority of the increases were on SLGs and leather goods overall; it might’ve impacted the Cabas Phantom (medium size) but I’m not sure about the Sangle.

If anyone knows I’d also be interested as the only prices I’ve for reference are UK/US

I had to decide btwn the 2 styles and ended not keeping sangle bc it didnt fit my needs. It was too long on my petite body. It was also heavier empty than the cabas, and also I didnt like the fabric strap kept sliding down. So I ended up getting multiple cabas. I have 2 black, one small & a medium, taupe small and grey.

Reactions: rmbags
Wow! The light khaki looks great on you! I think you should go for that one to change up your wardrobe options! I’m currently debating between small sangle or small phantom cabas tote in black or a taupe for myself. Wish we could have them all haha

Wow! The light khaki looks great on you! I think you should go for that one to change up your wardrobe options! I’m currently debating between small sangle or small phantom cabas tote in black or a taupe for myself. Wish we could have them all haha
Thank you! I vote the small phantom cabas tote! It fits so much more than just the small sangle and so versatile for the price. It's my favourite bag for work. I'm thinking of getting another color :smile:

Thank you! I vote the small phantom cabas tote! It fits so much more than just the small sangle and so versatile for the price. It's my favourite bag for work. I'm thinking of getting another color :smile:
hehe thanks to your wonderful advice and eBay, I scored this beauty in auction from Japan and have no regrets! The leather is so soft and supple but still structured ah I can’t stop staring

8A0B4780-A9C7-431D-8AB3-6DE6D9DD2697.jpeg

8B0B88DB-0E6B-457E-B3C6-6FD9209FB981.jpeg