Black or Ink?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i am new at this bbag thing and am planning on getting my first this week. I went to Nm 2 days ago to look for a black city or part-time, but no luck. Now as I look through your beautiful collections. I am in love with the ink! Can you even get them anymore? Anyone that owns one, what do you think? Love it? Thanks!!!

2. I own both colors and LOVE them!!! Ink is harder to find but I think it's worth the wait!

3. Any pics of your ink?

4. The only one I have right now is in my family pic. It's the Ink Box in the lower right hand corner. It has more purple in it (which I LOVE) and I just bought an Ink Purse that has more blue.
    DSC02514.JPG

5. Ink just seems more special than black. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but it's such a lovely colour that can appear black, blue or purple depending on the ight, which means it will go with a lot. If you get the opportunity to buy an Ink, I say go for it!

6. MRG... Your collection is beautiful! The ink does look special! I just dont know if I can find one?

7. Thanks!
    I think I saw a thread that said there was a few Inks soemwhere. Check the threads from the past day or 2 and then check in the Stores now caring Bbags thread. Good Luck!

8. Thanks Mrg! I will have to look. but I do think if I go with black I will get the Part-time bacause, as much as I love the city, you dont see as many black PT's, seems like they are close to the same size too. Thanks!!!

9. A black PT would be AMAZING! I have a grenat PT and love the longer handles. Make sure and post pics as soon as you get what you're getting!

10. Diabro has a black Pt. They seem reputable. Im thinking of getting from there.