Black or gold!?! Please help me decide :)

Black or Gold Follies

• Black

• Gold

Results are only viewable after voting.

s2kgurl

O.G.
Jan 23, 2012
I'm been pulling my hair out pretty much trying to decide whether I should get the black or gold versions of these Follies! :panic::confused1::shrugs:

Please help me decide ladies!

I initially went into the CL to buy some Bianca's, but these black Follies caught my eye! I love fishnet design shoes so it was love at first site :P I asked to try them on & surprisingly they fit! I have wide feet & unfortunately A LOT of CL don't fit me at all :sad: Especially the So Kate's & Pigalle's. I really love pointy pumps, but the sides of my foot are always hanging off pretty much on the sides on the So Kate's Pigalle's b/c my feet are so wide. So I pretty dang HAPPY when I found these Follies! I got the pointy toe pump, but the sides of my foot isn't hanging out/over lol. I think the actual sides come up a lil higher on the Follie's perhaps. Anyhow, I was set on getting the black, but then the SA should me the gold & at first I was like no- those are too flashy & I prolly couldn't wear them as much as the black ones & then the SA said the gold would go with anything just as much as the black ones would. He said the gold is almost all sold out whereas the black there's a lot of stock left of them. When I tried on the gold, I have to admit, I really did like them just as much as the black ones now lol. But the gold seemed more dressier vs. the black can be worn dressed up or down. So I felt like they could be more versatile maybe? What do you ladies think? I'd love to here some pros & cons between the gold & black if you don't mind ;)

Go for the eye catchy/fun gold? Or play it cool/classic with the black?

Thanks!

The gold really are lovely - I think I'd be tempted by those. I got some jimmy Choo's earlier this year - they are in a metallic silver material with a pointy toe. I totally love them and wear them with jeans and dresses so I think you'd feel the same if you got the gold pair.

I really like the gold because they can be dressed up or down and are a much bigger statement than the black. If you don't want to be flashy or want to be understated, then get the black :smile: Good luck and great choice!

I love the black ones! But if you have lots of black pairs, then go with the gold, I think they can be quite versatile. Good luck deciding, either way you will own a fabulous new pair of shoes :biggrin:

I'm been pulling my hair out pretty much trying to decide whether I should get the black or gold versions of these Follies! :panic::confused1::shrugs:

Please help me decide ladies!

I initially went into the CL to buy some Bianca's, but these black Follies caught my eye! I love fishnet design shoes so it was love at first site :P I asked to try them on & surprisingly they fit! I have wide feet & unfortunately A LOT of CL don't fit me at all :sad: Especially the So Kate's & Pigalle's. I really love pointy pumps, but the sides of my foot are always hanging off pretty much on the sides on the So Kate's Pigalle's b/c my feet are so wide. So I pretty dang HAPPY when I found these Follies! I got the pointy toe pump, but the sides of my foot isn't hanging out/over lol. I think the actual sides come up a lil higher on the Follie's perhaps. Anyhow, I was set on getting the black, but then the SA should me the gold & at first I was like no- those are too flashy & I prolly couldn't wear them as much as the black ones & then the SA said the gold would go with anything just as much as the black ones would. He said the gold is almost all sold out whereas the black there's a lot of stock left of them. When I tried on the gold, I have to admit, I really did like them just as much as the black ones now lol. But the gold seemed more dressier vs. the black can be worn dressed up or down. So I felt like they could be more versatile maybe? What do you ladies think? I'd love to here some pros & cons between the gold & black if you don't mind ;)

Go for the eye catchy/fun gold? Or play it cool/classic with the black?

Thanks!
I love the gold