Black or Fawn Zoe?

Which one should I keep?

• Black XL Zoe

• Fawn XL Zoe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have them both and have yet to carry my Fawn Editorial! I love em Both!.....Sorry. if your looking for an everyday bag i say the black i love the slouch of mine not sure how or even if the patent leather one will slouch much

I really love both, but the black looks like it matches everything whereas the fawn does not coordinate well with everything. I love the pics where you have one on each shoulder! Now that's pimp!

Thanks everyone for your great feedback! I decided to keep the Patent Fawn. I always go for color b/c i think that that there will always be black bags out there and color ones are more limited. Which now that I think of it maybe I should have kept the black b/c I have no black leather bags. :lol:

I say black, because that's the color this fall and I think you'll look really current with a black one (though the fawn is also lovely, and would probably also work with black). It's a tough decision! The black might also show less wear over time... my gosh, I'm such a black bag whore! I'm always so drawn to black.

I say get whatever bag you feel more drawn to and don't think too hard about it... go with your gut (it's so ironic that I'm saying this! I always over think these choices.. I can tell you, though, that I always go back to the bag I had the strongest feelings towards in the first place, even if I told myself again and again that the other color was more practical/useful/trendy).